- Color: Fabric can be used to introduce color into a room. Bold, vibrant hues can make a statement, while softer, muted colors can create a calming atmosphere.
- Texture: Different types of fabric can add texture to a space. From soft and plush to rough and woven, texture can add depth and interest to a room.
- Pattern: Fabric patterns can range from simple and subtle to bold and eye-catching. They can be used to create focal points, add interest to a space, or tie different design elements together.
- Functionality: Fabric can also serve a functional purpose in interior design, such as providing privacy, controlling light, or adding insulation.
- Style: The type of fabric chosen can reflect the overall style of the space. For example, silk and velvet fabrics can create a luxurious feel, while linen and cotton fabrics can give a more relaxed and casual vibe.
Overall, fabric is an adaptable and important element in interior design, and it can help to create a cohesive and visually appealing space. It can be a huge asset when trying to find ways to bring the finishing touches to an interior space or even be the focal point in a complete remodel. The versatility and functionality that different fabrics can bring to your living space are some of the key reasons why we keep so many fabrics on hand in our Marietta fabric store!
Designing with Fabric
You might already have a specific project in mind that you want to utilize fabric for, or you might be interested in learning more about some of the main ways our interior design team advises clients on how to design with it. Check out some of these common ways to design with fabric in your interior for inspiration, and then head to our Marietta store to select the perfect choice for your project:
- Upholstery: Fabric can be used to upholster furniture such as sofas, chairs, and ottomans. It can add color, texture, and comfort to these pieces, as well as play a huge role in tying together the design of your room. Upholstery is one of our team’s in-house workroom services, so you can rest assured that your project is in the best of hands.
- Window Treatments: Fabric can be used to create custom soft window treatments, such as draperies and valances. It can provide privacy, control light, and add a decorative element to a room. Our team has the unique ability to produce custom window treatments as one of our in-house workroom services, where we can work with you to select your favorite fabric choices as well as customize hardware for you.
- Bedding: Fabric can be used for bedding, such as custom coverlets, duvet covers, dust ruffles, and pillow shams.
- Pillows and Cushions: Fabric can be used to make decorative pillows and cushions for both your family living spaces as well as bedrooms.
We love having the ability to design custom pieces for clients that will create a unique flow from room to room. Your space is guaranteed to impress with pops of color, texture, and overall visual interest provided by your custom fabric choices.
For a more hands-on custom design approach, don’t hesitate to check out our full slate of design services to redecorate your space.
Contact Us for Your Fabric Needs
All in all, fabric plays a significant role in choosing the perfect interior design elements for your home. Our selection of high-quality fabrics is a surefire way to brighten and revamp your space by adding color, texture, pattern, and overall visual interest.
To see our fabric selection in person, don’t hesitate to visit our Marietta showroom at 2932 Canton Rd, Suite #130, Marietta, GA 30066. We’re open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. — you’re welcome to give us a call at (770) 424-3025, text us at (770) 525-3624, or send an email to email@example.com if you’d like to learn more about our fabric selection.
We proudly provide service to metro Atlanta and areas near Marietta, Woodstock, Canton, Milton, Alpharetta, Roswell, Kennesaw, Cherokee County, Cobb County, Fulton County, Paulding County, and Forsyth County, GA.